We have found the solution to reconcile the heart and the mind, the yin and the yang of our daily expenses. How? Whatever loan you are looking for (new or refinancing), come to Garanti BBVA and get your Credit Two – Desires and Needs, and from now on you can afford anything essential and any wish that makes you feel on top of the world.
Do you want to go to the sea and start a renovation? You don’t have to choose anymore, you can have both! Or maybe a new car because the old one left you on the road, but also to take a cooking class You can have both now! With Credit Two – Desires and Needs. Apply here and until you count to two we have already started processing your request.
- Maximum amount and currency: 115.000 Lei
- Maximum repayment period: 5 years
- Minimum eligible income must be at least equal to minimum wage in the economy.
- Various types of income taken into consideration: salary, dividends, rent, etc.
- Interest rate: fixed or variable
- Obtaining the loan is subject to establishing and registering to AERGM of pledge on current accounts and, if case, on incomes from dividends or lease agreements
- Fast and simple approval process, without any income documentation for employees with salaries reported to the local National Agency for Fiscal Administration
- Free Payment Protection Insurance for the following cases: involuntary unemployment, death (see details here)
- In case of cashing your salary through Garanti BBVA, you have a preferential interest rate (see details in the table below):
|Currency||Interest rate type||Reference rate||Margin*||Interest rate (index + margin)**||File analysis fee||Monthly administration fee||EIR|
|RON||Variable||IRCC 3M||5.10%||6.18%||200||20 RON||7.72%|
*The margin is aplicable in case you cash in your salary in your Garanti BBVA account.
**The variable interest rate is updated quarterly, depending on the evolution of the index for consumer loans : on the 1st January, 1st April, 1st July and 1st October, applicable for the entire duration of the loan.
Example of calculation in case you cash in your salary in your Garanti BBVA account:
The effective annual interest rate (EIR) is 7.72% year for a General Purpose Loan in amount of 40,000 Lei for a period of 60 months, with repayment in equal instalments. The interest rate is 6.18%/ year, variable, consisting of IRCC for 3 months + bank margin 5.10%. Loan analysis fee is 200 lei and the monthly administration fee is 20 lei. Monthly instalment amount is 796.66 Lei, and the total payable amount is 48,196.96Lei.
Details about the structure of costs (interest, fees, other taxes) here.
- Identity card
- Documents attesting the income from salaries, rents, service provision, freelance activities, dividends, pensions, etc (more details at Garanti BBVA agencies)
- If your salary is reported to ANAF we only need your approval to check ANAF database, no income statement required in this case;
- If your salary is not reported to ANAF the following documents are required:
- Only if you are a retired it is necessary to submit a copy of one of the following utility invoices: home/mobile phone telephony, electric power, natural gas.
* during file analysis the bank may request supplementary documents
Issues that need to be taken into account when contracting a loan:
- Your revenues may vary. Please make sure that you can pay the monthly instalments, even if your revenues will decrease.
- In case of loans with variable interest rate there is an interest rate risk. This risk is generated by the variation mentioned in the reference indexes as a component of the interest rate, which can raise the interest rate and increase the monthly instalment.