One more step and you’ll activate your Garanti BBVA Online.
Garanti BBVA Online turns the Internet for you into the best tool for saving time and energy related to money, paying the bills or any other bank transaction. You just need to follow few steps to activate an use it.
To obtain this service you should have at least one current account and a card issued by Garanti BBVA. You have 4 options at your disposal in order to request access to Garanti BBVA Online:
- From garantibbva.ro using “APPLY” under Digital Channels section or using link.
- In any Garanti BBVA branch
- From the mobile application Garanti BBVA Mobile using the “Get Password” button
- From any Garanti BBVA ATM under the “More transactions > Garanti BBVA Online Password” menu.
After this service was requested, the process can be finalized at any Garanti BBVA ATM. By this point you should have installed the mobile app on your smartphone. After entering the card and its PIN on the ATM, a QR Code pop-up will appear on the screen. This code is scanned with the mobile app and if it is accepted you will be asked to verify your session request with an SMS code and you will be asked to choose your login password. After you complete this step you can now perform your first login.
- You receive the Ciframatic device. After that you call Customer Communication Center in order to activate your account: 0800 80 1234 (toll-free number in the fixed line network) or 021 200 9494 (regular charge number in any network)
- Access www.garantibbva.ro and click the Login button
- Fill in the form with your Client Code and Password you have received at one of Garanti BBVA agencies or when you have called Customer Communication Center
- Choose the security image and fill out the form with the code generated by the Cifamatic
- Change the automatically generated password.
To use this method, first of all, you have to have the mobile app downloaded on your phone with the digital token enabled. This digital token can be activated by registering the application at any Garanti BBVA ATM or performing a login with a physical token. Then the following steps apply:
- Enter your Customer Number and Password on the Login page and click on the “Login” button.
- Automatically, on the device where the app is installed, a notification will be sent. If you have multiple devices registered, you can choose on which one you willreceive the notification.
- After the notification is confirmed you are redirected to the main menu.
You can download the full presentation from here.
- Enter your Client Code and Password on the Login page and click on the “Continue” button
- Press the arrow shaped button you find on the right corner of the Ciframatic keyboard
- When “PIN” word appears, enter the Ciframatic’s 4-digit PIN code you have created earlier.
- The “APPLI_” letters will be displayed on the Ciframatic screen. Press the “1” Ciframatic’s button and you will see a 6 number login code. Enter this login code on the Login page and click on “Continue” button.
Have you already received the Ciframatic device from Garanti BBVA? Change its standard PIN code (1234) before using it.
- Push the arrow shaped button located at the right corner of your Ciframatic keyboard
- When the “PIN” word appears, enter the Ciframatic’s standard PIN code (1234)
- When the words “PIN NOU” will appear, enter the 4-digit PIN you want to use. Your new PIN code must not contain consecutive numbers (like "2356") or repetitive (such as "9999")
- When the words “PIN CONF” appear, confirm your new 4-digit PIN code. If you see the words “NEW PIN CONF” displayed on the screen, it means you have successfully changed your PIN code
- Now you can turn on your Ciframatic with your new PIN code and you can create a login code for Garanti BBVA Online by pressing the arrow shaped button. Each new login code will be valid for 36 seconds.
- For every incorrect Ciframatic PIN code inserted you receive a message such as: "FAIL 1", "FAIL 2", "FAIL 3", "FAIL 4" and "FAIL 5". From now on, if you etry to use your Ciframatic, you will receive the message “LOCK PIN” and an 8 digit code
- Visit any Garanti BBVA agency and request the Ciframatic PIN code reset by filling in the dedicated form
- Call Customer Communication Center 0800 801234 (toll-free number in the fixed line network) or 021 200 9494 (regular charge number in any network), available daily from 9 am to 10 pm, accessing the Garanti BBVA Online Helpdesk branch (short branch 2-3-2) and communicate to the call center operator the 8 digit number
- Call Customer Communication Center 0800 80 1234 (toll-free number in the fixed line network) or 021 200 9494 (regular charge number in any network), available daily from 9 am to 10 pm, accessing the Garanti BBVA Online Helpdesk branch (short branch 2-3-2) and request the reset of your Password
- Press “I forgot my Garanti BBVA Online password” from the main screen of the application. Then, from the Garanti ATM, after you insert your card and type your PIN code, you will receive a QR code on the screen. If the scanned code is accepted, you will be prompted to change your password.
- Don’t let anyone use your personal Ciframatic and always keep it with you
- If someone steals the Ciframatic or if you lose it, disable it by making an urgent call to Customer Communication Center 0800 80 1234 (free of charge from any fix network) or 021 200 9494 (regular charge from any network), available 24/7
- The Ciframatic PIN code should not be easy to guess (for instance, your birthday date) and should not be consisting of similar or consecutive numbers. Don’t tell anyone your PIN code, not even to the Garanti BBVA employees.
- Don’t tell anyone the one use only passwords generated by the Ciframatic, not even to the Garanti BBVA employees.